Home · Last uploads

Home > Versorgungsindustrie (Service Industry & Power Stations) > Versorgungsindustrie (Europe)
Click to view full size image
Power plant Philips
The former power plant from Philips in Eindhoven (NL). The plant has been built by Hollandse Beton Maatschappij (HBM) in 1951. The technical installations and turbines are produced by Stork Hengelo. Philips has built this plant because of the great need for electricity in the booming production of TV sets.
The boiler house is at the left, the small high building was for the the coal bunkers and at the right the hall for the turbines.
The present owner Essent (electricity company) has plans to demolish the plant.
File information
Photographer:Niko Cobben
All pictures from:Niko Cobben - anzeigen
Date added:Oct 29, 2013
Dimensions:950 x 671 pixels
Displayed:5086 times
URL:http://www.industriekultur-fotografie.de/modules.php?name=Gallery&..
Favorites:Add to Favorites

 
   
    

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
For more Details, take a look in our Copyright

The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © - 2022 by IKF Industriekultur-Fotografie