Accueil · Derniers ajouts

Accueil > Verkehr & Transport (Traffic & Transportation) > Eisenbahnen & Häfen (Europe)
Cliquez pour voir l'image en taille réelle
Li Trimblue (ligne 466)
Bridge over the Berwine near Dalhem (B). It is a part of the former line 466. Line 466 was the first neighborhood railway line in the city of Liège (operated by NMVB), and opened in 1898. Blegny was reached in 1906. In 1908 the line was extended to 's Gravenvoeren. The passenger service was discontinued in 1945. The route was still used for freight transport, mainly due to the coal mine of 'Argenteau' in Blégny-Trembleur, which, among other things, transported standard gauge coal wagons with roller wagons on the meter gauge track. The NMVB stopped operations in October 1960, after which the mine took over transport. The transport of coal stopped in 1980 when the mining activities stopped.
From the 1970s to 1991 trains for tourists also ran on the section between Blegny and Mortoux. This ended after a serious accident with 7 persons killed and 11 persons injured.
Informations sur l'image
Photographe:Niko Cobben
Tous photos dés:Niko Cobben - anzeigen
Date d'ajout:25 Juil 2020
Dimensions:950 x 633 pixels
Affichées:2578 fois
URL:http://www.industriekultur-fotografie.de/modules.php?name=Gallery&..
Favoris:Ajouter aux favoris

 
   
    

Tous les logos et les marques présentes sur ce site appartiennent à leurs propriétaires respectifs.
Des détails sur les copyrights du CMS et de ses modules peuvent être trouvés Ici.

Les commentaires, les articles et le contenu sont quand à eux sous la responsabilité de leurs rédacteurs.2022 by IKF Industriekultur-Fotografie