Startseite · Neueste Uploads

Galerie > Versorgungsindustrie (Service Industry & Power Stations) > Versorgungsindustrie (Europe)
Klicken für Bild in voller Größe
First switching station in Maastricht
The switching station was built in 1909 in Maastricht (NL). The building was completely renovated in 1925 and then received a rich expressive facade with plastic brick bandages (attributed to the architect H. de Ronde).
The electrification of Maastricht started in the first decade of the twentieth century. In that period, electric power was only used by large industry. The power was supplied by the Stroom Verkoop Maatschappij (Power Sales Company), which distributed the power from the power plant of the State Mines. From 1910, the Wilhelmina Mine supplied electricity to the city. For the further distribution of the electric power, the municipality decided to set up its own distribution company.
It is a listed monument.
Datei-Information
Fotografin / Fotograf:Niko Cobben
Alle Bilder von:Niko Cobben - anzeigen
Hinzugefügt am:26.Mai 2020
Abmessungen:550 x 687 Pixel
Angezeigt:2307 mal
URL:http://www.industriekultur-fotografie.de/modules.php?name=Gallery&..
Favoriten:zu Favoriten hinzufügen

 
   
    

Alle Logos und Warenzeichen auf dieser Seite sind Eigentum der jeweiligen Besitzer und Lizenzhalter.
Im übrigen gilt Haftungsausschluss. Weitere Details finden Sie im Impressum.

Die Artikel sind geistiges Eigentum des/der jeweiligen Autoren, alles andere © - 2022 by IKF Industriekultur-Fotografie